Futur II (future perfect)
Der Futur II (future perfect) besteht aus zwei Teilen:
dem futur I (simple future) von "to have" (will have) + Partizip Perfekt des Hauptverbs
|Subjekt||+ will have||+ Partizip Perfekt|
To arrive, Futur II (future perfect)
|I will have arrived||I won't have arrived||Will I have arrived?||Won't I have arrived?|
|You will have arrived||You won't have arrived||Will you have arrived?||Won't you have arrived?|
|He will have arrived||He won't have arrived||Will he have arrived?||Won't he have arrived?|
|We will have arrived||We won't have arrived||Will we have arrived?||Won't we have arrived?|
|They will have arrived||They won't have arrived||Will they have arrived?||Won't they have arrived?|
Der FuturII (future perfect) drückt eine in der Zukunft abgeschlossene Handlung aus. Meistens wird eine Zeitangabe hinzugefügt.
- I will have been here for six months on June 23rd.
- By the time you read this I will have left.
- You will have finished your report by this time next week.
- Won't they have arrived by 5:00?
- Will you have eaten when I pick you up?